AURI Connects: Webinar Wednesday is a monthly webinar series hosted by the Agricultural Utilization Research Institute. Each webinar explores different aspects of the food and ag sectors in Minnesota—from resources for food entrepreneurs to innovations in coproducts and biobased energy.
Webinars take place on the second Wednesday of the month from 12 pm – 1 pm. Registration is free and open to the public.
Join AURI Connects: Webinar Wednesday on April 14th for a technology overview of the systems that support production of green ammonia and the economic implications for agriculture in Minnesota and the region.
Join us on May 12th to hear from AURI team members in Waseca, MN as they highlight their lab capabilities which support renewable energy, coproduct, biobased and food projects. This virtual event will showcase new resource additions to the AURI Waseca pilot lab such as a Food Grade processing area, hemp fiber decorticator, new drying and dewatering capabilities, densification equipment and more.
- Paving the Way for Ag-based Asphalt Preservation Solutions (March 2021)
- Discussing Food and Beverage Manufacturing in Minnesota (February 2021)
- Impacts of COVID-19 on Minnesota’s Food and Ag Supply Chain (December 2020)
- Sustainable Packaging Options for Ground Beef (November 2020)
- Building an Industrial Hemp Industry in Minnesota (October 2020)
- Reducing and Upcycling Minnesota Food Processing Waste (September 2020)
- Local Sourcing for Food Manufacturing in Minnesota (August 2020)
- Reducing Anti-Nutrients Related to Wheat Digestibility (July 2020)
- A Landscape View of the Minnesota Market for Halal and Kosher Meat (June 2020)
- Packaging Guide for Scalable Food Business (May 2020)