AURI Connects: Webinar Wednesday is a monthly webinar series hosted by the Agricultural Utilization Research Institute. Each webinar explores different aspects of the food and ag sectors in Minnesota—from resources for food entrepreneurs to innovations in coproducts and biobased energy.
Webinars take place on the second Wednesday of the month from 12 pm – 1 pm. Registration is free and open to the public.
- Impacts of COVID-19 on Minnesota’s Food and Ag Supply Chain (December 2020)
- Sustainable Packaging Options for Ground Beef (November 2020)
- Building an Industrial Hemp Industry in Minnesota (October 2020)
- Reducing and Upcycling Minnesota Food Processing Waste (September 2020)
- Local Sourcing for Food Manufacturing in Minnesota (August 2020)
- Reducing Anti-Nutrients Related to Wheat Digestibility (July 2020)
- A Landscape View of the Minnesota Market for Halal and Kosher Meat (June 2020)
- Packaging Guide for Scalable Food Business (May 2020)