AURI Connects: Fields of Innovation is a platform focused on bringing together Minnesota’s regional ag and food value chains to build capacity and successfully commercialize new and emerging crops. Events focus on highlighting promising new crops, examining market opportunities for emerging crops and highlighting new technologies in existing crops.
Fields of Innovation has a multi-crop focus, providing opportunities for stakeholders to expand their networks, identify synergies and build new collaborations. With its focus on connecting innovation and market development, Fields of Innovation is aimed at building a strong ecosystem for new and emerging crops in Minnesota and its border states that will provide ag producers and value chain partners with new, sustainable options to diversify and thrive.
Please join the discussion at the Fields of Innovation Facebook Group.
Join us on January 29th for the next AURI Connects: Fields of Innovation webinar. This month’s webinar focuses on the development of innovative, farmer-focused ag technologies. We will look at work being done in the Red River Valley of Minnesota and North Dakota to develop new technologies that will help producers address challenges, exploit new opportunities, and bring new and emerging crops to market.
Camelina and Pennycress
- Alternative Crops Could Offer Overlapping Opportunity
- AURI Offers Cold Press Solutions to Entrepreneurs
- Camelina Protein
- Pennycress Protein
- Winter Annual Oilseeds: Virtual Field Day #1 (Recording)
- Winter Annual Oilseeds: Virtual Field Day #2 (Recording)
- Winter Annual Oilseeds: Virtual Field Day #3 (Recording)
Ecosystem Services Markets
- AURI Publishes Report on Growing Hemp Industry
- Building an Industrial Hemp Industry in Minnesota Forum
- Building an Industrial Hemp Industry in Minnesota (Webinar)
- Hemp Protein