- 1501 State Street
- Marshall, MN 56258
- p 218.281.7600 | f 507.537.7441
This facility is focused on one to 10 kilograms scale processing of agriculture commodities and coproducts. Processes are developed and demonstrated for producing increased value materials by fractionation, chemical conversion and purification.
- Chemical processing of straw, stover and other biomass materials
- Extraction and characterization of oils and high-value components from oilseed meal and other feedstocks
- Transesterification and esterification reactions for demonstration of biodiesel processing
- Small-scale fermentation and digestion processes for production of fuels
- Distillation and evaporation for process development
Bioproducts Laboratory: Related news
Advantages of Wood Heat for Commercial Poultry Production Viking Company of Albany, MN, along with partners Clean Energy Resource Teams and the Agricultural Utilization Research Institute, are pleased to announce the release of their findings report on the Advantages of Wood Heat for Poultry field study. The demonstration project field-tested a 1.65 million Btu (British […]
By AURI Biobased products enable the transition from traditional petroleum-based materials to agricultural resources in the production of plastics, films, building materials and chemicals. AURI supports clients through hands on technical assistance in the form of sample analysis in the AURI analytical laboratory, byproduct development in its pilot facility, and by working directly on site […]
See all News related to Bioproducts Laboratory.