Below are the presentations from the April 9, 2014 event in Grand Rapids.
- The Changing Landscape of Woody Biomass Utilization: Where Does Renewable Energy Fit? – Brian Brashaw
- Minnesota Forestry and Woody Biomass Availability – Kent Jacobson
- Norm Moody
- Minnesota Power Renewable Strategy – Matt Radzak
- Pretreatment of Biomass to Facilitate Its Use in Industrial Processes -Don Fosnacht
- Reclaiming Healthy Compounds From the North American Birch Tree -Brian Garhofer
- Science and Technology for Pharma & Biotech, Nutrition and Well-Being – Todd Jaranson
- Bio-Based Chemicals and Materials From Woody Biomass – Luca Zullo
- National Governor’s Association Center for Best Practices & the State of Minnesota – Kari Howe
- Minnesota’s Statewide Wood Energy Team – Anna Dirkswager
- City of Franklin – Dan Reek
- USDA Rural Development: Energy and the Bioeconomy – Ron Omann
- Heating the Midwest with Renewable Biomass – Brian Brashaw
Questions? Contact Nan Larson, Agricultural Utilization Research Institute at email@example.com or 507.537.6020.