A. 42 tons
B. 350,000 pounds
C. 8,000 pounds
2. What is the name of Environmental Dust Control’s dust suppressant?
A. Dust Bunny
B. Dust Magnet
3. Engineer Cecil Massie wants to produce methane gas from grass, thereby skipping what?
A. To my lou
B. The cow
4. What State Fair event educates consumers about their food and the farmers who produce it?
A. Minnesota Cooks
B. Minnesota Cleans
C. Minnesota Fats
5. What is unique about potato chips that will be made in Mahnomen?
A. They are baked and stackable
B. They’re made from soybeans
C. They taste like chicken
6. What is the largest component of biogas produced from anaerobic digestion?
7. What makes AURI initiatives such unique projects?
A. The information discovered is shared publicly
B. They seek further understanding of emerging opportunities
C. Many were identified by AURI stakeholders
D. All of the above
8. About how many corn cobs will be harvested this fall in a western Minnesota energy experiment?
A. 800 bushels
B. 4,000 tons
C. 8,000,000 pounds
9. What is the harvest window for Prairie Wild’s native grass operation?
A. July 15 – November 1
B. The month of September
C. October 1 – December 15
ANSWERS: 1. b; 2. c; 3. b; 4. a; 5. a; 6. c; 7. d; 8. b or c; 9. a