More than 100 people attended the Minnesota Renewable Energy Roundtable on Tuesday, July 24. Below are presentations and handouts from the event.
- Innovation Cubed, Jim Bensen, Bemidji State University
- Biomass Heating Feasibility Guide, Daniel Lepp Friesen, DLF Consulting
- Commercialization of Reliable Syngas Production for Fuel & Chemical Synthesis, Duane Goetsch, SynGas Technology, LLC
- Distributed Ammonia Production from Biomass, Cecil Massie, West Central Renewable Ammonia Development
- Report on MNSCU Workforce Listening Session , Duane Carrow, Minnesota West Community and Technical College