Below are the presentations from the July 17, 2015 event in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Biomass Policy Opportunities Amanda Bilek
- Woody Biomass in Southeast Minnesota Mark Lindquist
- Producer Interest in Supplying Corn Stover Biomass: Southeast Minnesota Findings Joel Tallaksen
- The Economics of Biomass Combined Heat & Power David Ripplinger
- Gunderson Health Systems Alan Eber
- Integrating a Community Energy System with Renewable Biomass – Saint Paul Case Study Ken Smith
- Integrated Management of Invasive Cattails as Biofuel and as a Wetland Management Strategy in the Northern Great Plains of the United States and Canada Dan Svedarsky