- 1501 State Street
- Marshall, MN 56258
- p 507.537.7440 | f 507.537.7441
This facility is focused on one to 10 kilograms scale processing of agriculture commodities and coproducts. Processes are developed and demonstrated for producing increased value materials by fractionation, chemical conversion and purification.
- Chemical processing of straw, stover and other biomass materials
- Extraction and characterization of oils and high-value components from oilseed meal and other feedstocks
- Transesterification and esterification reactions for demonstration of biodiesel processing
- Small-scale fermentation and digestion processes for production of fuels
- Distillation and evaporation for process development
Bioproducts Laboratory: Related news
By Dan Lemke Great ideas might remain just a concept without the resources necessary to make them real. AURI has been a unique Minnesota resource for more than 25 years, delivering a combination of innovative laboratories, pilot facilities and scientific expertise. AURI’s facilities provide businesses and entrepreneurs working to develop agriculturally-based products with valuable technical […]
The changing face of microbiology Humanity has relied on microbial fermentation for thousands of years for the production of wine, beer, yogurt and bread. Today, the significance of microbiology has not diminished with microbes still being used for the production of food and increasingly fuels and chemicals. The reduction in cost for genetic tools and […]
See all News related to Bioproducts Laboratory.