- 1501 State Street
- Marshall, MN 56258
- p 218.281.7600 | f 507.537.7441
This facility is focused on one to 10 kilograms scale processing of agriculture commodities and coproducts. Processes are developed and demonstrated for producing increased value materials by fractionation, chemical conversion and purification.
- Chemical processing of straw, stover and other biomass materials
- Extraction and characterization of oils and high-value components from oilseed meal and other feedstocks
- Transesterification and esterification reactions for demonstration of biodiesel processing
- Small-scale fermentation and digestion processes for production of fuels
- Distillation and evaporation for process development
Bioproducts Laboratory: Related news
By AURI Biobased products enable the transition from traditional petroleum-based materials to agricultural resources in the production of plastics, films, building materials and chemicals. AURI supports clients through hands on technical assistance in the form of sample analysis in the AURI analytical laboratory, byproduct development in its pilot facility, and by working directly on site […]
By Dan Lemke Great ideas might remain just a concept without the resources necessary to make them real. AURI has been a unique Minnesota resource for more than 25 years, delivering a combination of innovative laboratories, pilot facilities and scientific expertise. AURI’s facilities provide businesses and entrepreneurs working to develop agriculturally-based products with valuable technical […]
See all News related to Bioproducts Laboratory.